Under the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two packs living together, Under the Moon. Welcome to UTM..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To UTM

Hello Guest, welcome to Under the Moon. Under the Moon is a realistic wolf roleplay site that accepts members ranging from Inexperienced to Experienced. All staff positions are currently open. I hope you take the time to read through and register! ~Skyra {Head Admin/Site Owner}
Latest topics
» Character Template
The Chatbox Rules EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 3:04 am by Skyra

» Our Button Code
The Chatbox Rules EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:06 pm by Skyra

» The Warnings
The Chatbox Rules EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:07 am by Skyra

» The Roleplay Rules
The Chatbox Rules EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:06 am by Skyra

» The Chatbox Rules
The Chatbox Rules EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:03 am by Skyra

» The Forum Rules
The Chatbox Rules EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:01 am by Skyra

» The Ranks and Their Meanings
The Chatbox Rules EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:56 am by Skyra

» The Ranks and Their Meanings
The Chatbox Rules EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:52 am by Skyra

» The Hiearchy
The Chatbox Rules EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:47 pm by Skyra

The Chatbox Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyra
Admin
Skyra

Loup Livre
Character Name: Skyra
Character Age: Two and a Half Years

The Chatbox Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Chatbox Rules   The Chatbox Rules EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:03 am

Chatbox Rules

-NO Fighting! I do NOT want to deal with drama, I really don't know why you would be fighting anyways. I can see you attempting to calm everyone but I advise you don't unless no high stat user is on. I would like you to have the proof and send it to me. But I do not want anyone telling someone to shut up or anything like that. Anyways if there is a fight happening log off the chat or change the topic. No one can fight without another person, anyway is it worth it? Yes you may want to say your piece of mind but really it will not be worth it. Anyways RL drama should stay off the site. I don't really get why its brought here, you may think its worth it to bring it on here since to don't say it face to face but I will let you in on a secret. Its just stating you don't have the guts to say it in person... it may sound rude but it's true.

-No advertising there is a topic for that so don't wast any time doing it in there.

- If fighting or something else is going on, Moderators and Admins can Kick you from the chat and you cant get all angry when you come back or you will be banned until the matter is resolved then may you come back.
Back to top Go down
https://underthemoonutm.board-directory.net

The Chatbox Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Under the Moon :: Starting Off :: Rules-
Jump to: