Under the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two packs living together, Under the Moon. Welcome to UTM..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To UTM

Hello Guest, welcome to Under the Moon. Under the Moon is a realistic wolf roleplay site that accepts members ranging from Inexperienced to Experienced. All staff positions are currently open. I hope you take the time to read through and register! ~Skyra {Head Admin/Site Owner}
Latest topics
» Character Template
The Forum Rules EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 3:04 am by Skyra

» Our Button Code
The Forum Rules EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:06 pm by Skyra

» The Warnings
The Forum Rules EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:07 am by Skyra

» The Roleplay Rules
The Forum Rules EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:06 am by Skyra

» The Chatbox Rules
The Forum Rules EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:03 am by Skyra

» The Forum Rules
The Forum Rules EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:01 am by Skyra

» The Ranks and Their Meanings
The Forum Rules EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:56 am by Skyra

» The Ranks and Their Meanings
The Forum Rules EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:52 am by Skyra

» The Hiearchy
The Forum Rules EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:47 pm by Skyra

The Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyra
Admin
Skyra

Loup Livre
Character Name: Skyra
Character Age: Two and a Half Years

The Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Forum Rules   The Forum Rules EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:01 am

Welcome Guest to Under the Moon! I am Skyra the head admin on the site. We are happy to welcome you to the site and hope you enjoy your stay. We accept all levels of Roleplay! but before you start roleplaying we have some ground rules that I expect you to follow through with.

Forum Rules

-Be kind to others as well yourself. I want this site to be friendly and welcoming to other users. I don't ask you to like everyone on here I only ask that you set aside your differences, for the better of good. If you break this rule you will be banned depending on what you did you could be gone for a limited time.

-Do NOT bully what-so-ever! We care for our members and would like you to not bully generally.

-Respect the staff at ALL times. If they say something to you, follow through. If you think its not fair then explain yourself and say why you think it's not. If you do this politly and they A. don't give a reason why/ignore you or B don't have a good reason why then tell a Staff member whom will listen.

-If you are having a problem with another user and no mod or admin is around do NOT take care of it yourself, pm me or another Admin. We want proof if you are consistently being disrespected by another member. I will give them a warning and if they don't stop right away give me or another admin a PM and they shall lose PM and chatbox privileges.

-No admin or mod shall do things out of place or punish members for no reason. That is not how you prove your title for, you must play it fair or you WILL be demoted without warning. We shouldn't have to warn you for this for you SHOULD already know not to do it.

-Do NOT swear! I don't wanna hear any of it, this means Fu** isn't allowed. We have younger ears and I will not allow it. Although, "Stupid, idiotic, dumb, idiot, damn, hell, & retarded" are allowed I don't want them to be directed to a member unless you know and THEY know you are playing around. If you don't know if this certain cuss word is allowed here ask Admin or any other another staff member. This may be altered when it comes to RolePlay.

-No being inappropriate or sending inappropriate pictures/images or links. Seriously I would't be the one wanting to see that nor should other users.
Secret Code -- Cro
-Admins or mods can add onto the rules if they feel it is necessary.
Back to top Go down
https://underthemoonutm.board-directory.net

The Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1